Step to your terrace or balcony that speaks style and comfort. The interlocking polywood deck & patio tiles are hassle-free easy-to-lay flooring. Here is Home and Patio Decor Center which offers you exciting deals and offers on home decor. Stating the obvious, decking is a quick way to enhance the look of a simple outdoor space. Create your own cozy area for lounging or dining. The best part is if the outdoor weather pulls you in, simply disassemble and store them as well.
Vifah High-Density Eucalyptus 12 Slat Diagonal Snap Deck Tiles
by Vifah 4 out of 5 stars (93 Customer Ratings)
The interlocking polywood deck & patio tiles are easy to assemble and dismantle. Best recommended for outdoor patio or terrace, these tiles come with easy-to-snap feature that makes it a breeze to use.
The interlocking polywood deck & patio tiles is a neat and versatile product that can be laid on any foundation (existing hard surface). Be it wood, concrete or patio tiles, you can lay it out with absolute ease.
Here are few best selling interlocking polywood deck & patio tiles just for you.
Vifah High-Density Eucalyptus 12 Slat Diagonal Snap Deck Tiles
Here is a 12 slat diagonal design from Vifah high-density eucalyptus 12 slat diagonal snap deck tiles. One of the best designs in home interiors, it was introduced back in 2007. These slats come with clearly crafted wood that is pre-screwed to the plastic interlocking base. This will give a unique design enhancing the look of any outdoor area.
It comfortably suits any area irrespective of its size (large or small). A hassle-free project, you can do-it-yourself at any given weekend. No need of nails, glue or hammer. Simply snap these interlocking polywood deck & patio tiles and you are good to go.
The Vifah diagonal snap deck tile is made out of premium grade Eucalyptus material hardwood. It is 100% real wood that is grown deep in the forest of Brazil. It is resistant to daily wear & tear issues making it a worthy investment. Truly a durable product for your patio setup, it is absolutely resistant to climatic changes (including damp weather) and stays put on its quality. The wood is also efficient in fighting termites, bugs or fungus issue.
- Dimension – 11”L x 11”W x 1”H
- Comes with 12 horizontal slats per tile
- One box contains 10 tiles that cover 9 sq.ft.
- Best recommended for outdoor covering – patio, deck, balcony, porch, walkway, pool surrounding and hot tubs
- If using for Indoor purposes, it is an excellent partner for garage floors, basement floors or bathroom floors.
- It is pre-treated, kiln-dried and durable Eucalyptus wood
- Resistant to mildew, mold, fungi, rot, decay, and termites
- Comes with plastic interlocking grid for easy installation
- A quick snap together tile without the need for any tools
- Easy to remove, re-arrange and assemble
- Wooden slats enable easy water flow while the plastic feet enhances air flow.
- Eco-friendly product for your family
This interlocking polywood deck & patio tiles has received 3.0 out of 5-star ratings from users. Here are few users review.
- Reader from California – “I ordered 2 boxes for my garden. The first box was delivered in good condition. The second box was delayed due to bad climate and arrived with almost half of the tiles damaged. The back of each tile is made out of low-quality plastic. Its sad to say that many pieces were already broken. The packing is quite flimsy. Better quality expected at such a high price.”
- H. Allen Adams – “I ordered 8 cases for covering my patio. The delivery was prompt, in fact much earlier than the shipping date. The tiles are easy to assemble and feel quite sturdy to walk on. However, make sure how much you are going to buy. I thought I will have a good amount of tiles but ended up falling short. So buy accordingly.”
Vifah Premium Plantation Teak 4 Slat Snap Deck Tiles
A classically loved design, here is Vifah Premium Plantation Teak 4 Slat Snap Deck that comes with 4 slat design. A traditional alternative to 8/12 diagonally slat designs, this 4 slat pattern comes with a pre-screwed plastic base. It is best recommended for smaller spaces such as balcony, compact terrace etc.
As easy as 1-2-3, create a realistic outdoor space by simply snapping all the deck tiles together. A hassle-free project that does not need any hammer or nails, you can do it yourself without calling for help. It is equally easy to dismantle all the pieces and pack it together in case you are moving.
This interlocking polywood deck & patio tiles can be placed on any hard surface – wood, concrete etc. simply install and you are good to go. There is a good gap beneath the tile and the base surface that assists in optimum airflow. It will also prevent mildew, termites or any type of mold. This is because the airflow resents damp surface thus prolongs the durability of the tiles.
A reliable material, the wood is derived from Plantation-grown teak that has the similar golden color. As a result, it will deliver its glossy feature in the years to come without fading away. Absolutely resistant to climatic change, this is one product you can rely on at all times.
- Tile dimension – 11”L x 11”W x 1”H
- Pattern is four horizontal slats per tile
- Includes 10 tiles covering 9 sq. ft.
- Suits outdoors such as patios, walkways, balconies, hot tubs, porches etc.
- Suits well on indoor places such as garage floor, bathroom floor, basement floor etc.
- Resistant to decay, fungi, mold, termites etc.
- Comes with interlocking grid for hassle-free installation
- Easy to arrange and remove tiles
- Eco-friendly interlocking polywood deck & patio tiles
This product has received 4.1 out of 5-star ratings. People claim the product is very easy to lay down. The color is also efficient and looks great on outdoor. However, a majority of the people use it outdoor than indoors.
However, there are few critical reviews for these interlocking polywood deck & patio tiles. For instance, users claim that the tiles are not durable as the company claims. They wear out easily the “golden” shiny coat starts to fade. One user says that it starts curling up within few months and becomes uneven.
- Crankyangel319 – “Lost some tiles in shipping. However, the company replaced those boxes. The delivery was quick. The tiles are exactly what I wanted. I use it to cover my 140SF balcony and it looks amazing.”
- Mamatom – “I got 30 deck tiles to use on my outdoor shower. It feels so wonderful. I read some reviews about warping. I am planning to waterproof my tiles hoping that it would help. Overall, this product is excellent. I would love to give 5-star but they are quite pricey.”
These interlocking polywood deck & patio tiles are a breeze to use. Easy to assemble and deconstruct. The company (Home and Patio Decor Center) is excellent in providing FREE SHIPPING to all its users in the USA. All you have to do is subscribe to newsletters and you will be kept updated on various offers and promotional deals available.
Summing it up, deck and patio tiles are a great addition to your home. Just like any other product, this too has received harsh reviews. Nevertheless, there are people who adore this product and find it nominal. Home and Patio Decor Center offers a 30-day money back guarantee (Return policy) from the date of delivery. So in case you are not happy, you have the discretion to return and claim a reimbursement (minus 15% restocking fee). The price factor is certainly to be thought about but if you are planning a long-term investment, then it is definitely worth a try.