Discover the top 10 vessel sink faucets. A vessel sink is a stand above sink that is opposite to the traditional drop-in sinks. The vessel sinks are transformed vessels or designed to look like a large vessels which can be used as sinks. The faucets that are especially used for these vessel sinks are called vessel sink faucets. These faucets need special features like height and reach that suits the vessel type.
The vessel sinks do not come with a default hole for fixing the faucets, so the faucets need to be installed on the counter. The faucets has to be higher than the vessel sink edge and have a spout long enough to keep the water inside the sink and do not cause splashing or spilling outside. Such special faucets, dearly called the vessel sink faucets are also much in demand as the vessel sinks. Let’s find out which of these faucets make it to the top 10 vessel sink faucets.
Top 10 Vessel Sink Faucets
- Brizo two handle widespread vessel faucets are sleek and stylish with one spout and two handles. The design has a single twisted leg for all three parts. It comes in brushed nickel finish made with low lead compliant. The faucet is operated with the lever handles.
- Graff Bali vessel lavatory faucet has an Olive bronze finish with a long leg with a lever handle and a long enough spout with a slight curve at the end. This vessel sink faucet is counter mount with the length of the leg holding the faucet well above the rim of the vessel sink.
- Graff Immersion series vessel sink faucet is the shape of number 7 with a slight curve at the tip. The faucet is high enough and is mounting on the counter. The operating lever is fixed at the base of this vessel sink faucet. All the parts are flat and elongated.
- Vigo Titus wall mount vessel sink faucet has two handles and comes in brushed nickel finish. The wall mount vessel sink faucet needs three holes for each of the handles and the spout. The handles are for cold and hot water. The spout extends forward in comfortable length of 8 inches and allows water flow at the rate of 1.5 GPM.
- Morgana single handle high arc bathroom vessel faucet is in Italian style. The design is a long tube with an aerator that mixes air and water that comes out through a screen and restrictor. The restrictor will limit the water flow and avoids spilling.
- Décor Star single handle vessel sink faucet is another popular faucet. This comes in brushed nickel, chrome and oil rubbed bronze finishes with the handle situated at the top of the long tubular leg. The spout extends from the top part to have good elevation of 14 inches for any above-the-counter vessel sinks.
- The Brushed nickel vessel sink faucet with single handle is over 10 inches high after installation, which is enough for the vessel sinks. It has one handle with the common water hose that can be used for both hot and cold water. The spout reaches to 5 inches away and stands at 6 ½ inches from the bottom.
- The Glass vessel sink faucet with matching drain and ring in oil rubbed bronze is another popular faucet among the customers. This has an elongated leg with the spout and handle at the top.
- The contemporary vanity vessel sink faucet is stylish with a slender hour glass like make with the handle fixed on an inverted cone at the top. The finish is in oil rubbed bronze. The spout stands at a height of 8 inches from the counter level.
- Aqua Faucet antique copper bathroom vessel sink faucet is with the spout at 8 inches above from the surface. This is a vessel sink waterfall faucet with the water flowing smoothly out with control to avoid spillage. The unique color may look weird but amazingly suits anything else in the bathroom.
Stylish vessel sink faucets are plenty in the market. The selection of any vessel sink faucet should be based on the real usage and purpose of the user. Different varieties make it really difficult to choose the best vessel sink faucet one for you.