Walabot DIY sensor is available online at best price. It is a wall scanner that enables the device to scan through the walls and check for any leaks or wires. Read on to know more about Walabot DIY stud finder and learn how it works.
- Colander Lamp: If you have an old colander lying around, make good use of it by painting your favorite color and do some drilling for wiring. Attach a light bulb to it to make a Colander lamp that suits perfectly for a country themed kitchen.
- Cheese grater kitchen lamp: Each and every piece in a kitchen has its use even if we think it old fashioned and useless. This Cheese grater kitchen lamp is perfect for island kitchens and highlighting a specific area of the kitchen. The graters may be used as it is or paint them suitably.
- Whisk pendants are yet another creative idea for a beautiful décor light. Use 3 or more whisks of the same size and have a small light bulb inside it to create island pendant lights or a simple light décor.
- Wine bottle pipe line lamp: The old wine bottles of the same size and a pipe line with many connectors can be made to a beautiful lighting for the dining area. This makes a perfect style for a traditional designed kitchen. The same wine bottles may also be used as simple table decoration piece with some lighting placed inside to make table light setting.
- Mason jar lighting: Mason jar lighting has been done for a long time but the classy look will never fade even after years. Use any sized mason jar and hang them on rods of same or different lengths to create the island lights or over the counters. The glass designs, if any, on the jars create various illuminations and the colors make it look different from each other to make a multi colored look.
- Fruit basket pendant: A beautiful fruit basket in combination with an LED light makes a perfect pendant light for the kitchen. It also makes an attraction for the dinner party. A fruit basket, preferably with some fruit designs makes an ideal light for kitchen. The same with flower designs may go to the patio lighting for a great outdoor dinner. The number of lights required for a perfect lighting depends on the size of the basket and the room.
- Spatula chandeliers: Make good use of the old spatulas in the kitchen to make beautiful chandeliers. Color them if you like to or use the steel spatulas. The holes in the spatulas make beautiful designs on the ceiling and walls justifying the material you choose.
- Cup and saucer pendants made with designer cups make pretty pendants. Or make use of these cups and saucers and stack them to make the base for table lamps.
- Spoon lamp: Hang the steel spoons on a ring to make a spoon chandelier for kitchen. Alternatively, use the spoon heads of plastic disposable spoons and stack them on a round ball to make another spoon chandelier or pendant light.
- Blender lamp: Turn your old glass blender into a hanging light or place them on a table.
Originally posted 2015-09-25 11:01:33.