Do you know that instead of buying chemicals-rich drain cleaners, there is Natural Way to Clean Kitchen Sinks & Drains? With the things available, at your home, (mostly, at kitchen) you can get your things done easily.
Oh my God!!! What do I do to keep my kitchen sink and faucet looks clean as well as my kitchen drain not smell horrible? This question arises in everyone’s mind; let it be husband, wife, daughter, son, granny or grandpa. Everyone wants their kitchen to look neat and clean. It is very simple not a tedious task but must do frequently. Clean your dirty kitchen sink and faucet without using any chemicals or smelly cleaners!
Enjoy a great night’s sleep with wrinkle-free soft bedsheets suitable for individuals with all types of skin. Designed using high standard materials and are easy to rest. Look out for the best sellers to get the best at Half Price Drapes.
The best natural way to clean kitchen sinks and faucets is using lemon and salt. This is the best method to clean stainless steel kitchen sinks as well as faucets and make it sparkle like new ones. This is what you have to do:
- Slice a lemon in two and sprinkle salt (fine sea salt is preferred) on sliced lemon.
- Use it like a scrubber and scrub down the sides and bottom of your sink.
- Scrub all areas of the sink with lemon and salt and wash it off.
- The kitchen faucets can also be cleaned using lemon and salt.
- Wow! The kitchen sink will sparkle and will smell of lemon.
Instead of lemon, you can also use Ordinary Baking Soda for gentle cleaning and Laundry Soda for cleaning stubborn dirt. While using Soda powder it is always safe to wear gloves before cleaning.
Now the stubborn dirt in the drain stopper as well as rubber drain skirt can be cleaned in order to make it look clean and smell good.
- Pour a small cup of vinegar into a bowl and boil it for 2 minutes.
- Soak the drain stopper in it for 5 minutes.
- Wipe it off with a damp sponge.
- The underside of the rubber drain skirt can be cleaned by soaking a sponge on the warm vinegar and wiping the dirty portion of the rubber drain skirt.
- The stubborn dirt on the drain can be cleaned with warm vinegar solution.
- Use a brush made of natural bristles to clean the adhesive dirt from the joints in the faucets
The kitchen drains smell bad and it is not easy to take off the smell just by pouring hot water or by sprinkling phenol on the drains. The kitchen drains can be cleaned and deodorized naturally by using Baking Soda and Vinegar.
When it comes to cleaning kitchen sinks, faucets and drain, I would suggest you not to wait till it becomes dirty, kitchen sink to look grimy or unkempt and your kitchen drain to get clogged and smell filthy. The natural way to clean the kitchen drain is as follows:
- Pour ½ cup of Baking Soda down the clogged or grimy drain.
- Pour a cup of Vinegar and close the drain with a stopper. This mixture will fizz and loosen the stubborn dirt down the drain.
- After 15 minutes, remove the stopper and pour two quarts of boiling water down the drain.
- The mixture loosens the dirt and hot water will further dissolve it and carries the stoppage or dirt from the kitchen drain.
- The above process can be repeated if necessary till you feel that the drain is cleaned totally.
Cleaning the kitchen sink and faucet should a weekly activity, while cleaning the kitchen drain can be a monthly activity. The only way to keep your kitchen sink, faucet and drain clean is by regular maintenance.
Originally posted 2016-03-04 00:00:32.